الآنسة Abigail Mance
Abigail Mance has been working at Great Ormond Street Hospital for the past ten years in the Neurodisability Service in a range of clinics including the Neurodevelopmental Assessment Clinic, Developmental Epilepsy Clinic, Neurometabolic Clinic and the Augmentative Communication Service.
Prior to working at GOSH, she worked in the community as a Speech and Language Therapist in a range of settings including a specialist centre for children who stammer, mainstream schools, special needs schools and inclusion units for children with autism.
In her appointments, she seeks to gain a full understanding of each child’s speech, language and communication skills by making observations, carrying out assessments and gaining information from parents and where possible, teachers and local therapists. she seeks to address the child’s and their parent’s concerns regarding communication. she uses this information to guide her recommendations about ways to support and develop each child’s communication skills. she values working with other members of the multi-disciplinary team as this helps her to understand each child in a holistic way.
- Children with Language Disorders
- Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- The above in the context of learning difficulties, epilepsy and/or movement disorders.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Language Disorders
- MSc in Speech and Language Pathology and Therapy, UCL
- Member of Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- Member of Health and Care Professions Council
- Language development post-surgery in children with Sturge-Weber Syndrome (audit)
- Prevalence of ASD in children with haemophilia
- Ways to effectively liaise and share information with community Speech and Language Therapists (audit).
أحل طفلك إلى الآنسة Abigail Mance
استخدم النموذج التالي لإحالة طفل للعلاج. سيتصل بك أحد أعضاء فريقنا خلال يومي عمل (الإثنين – الجمعة)
الإجابة ضرورية للاستمرار