Dr Becky Bayele is a consultant Community Paediatrician at the Royal Free Hospital NHS Foundation Trust she works across three sites where she is the Lead for Complex Neurodisability (Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health Trust) and Chronic Childhood Epilepsy (Barnet & Enfield).
Dr Bayele had held previous Consultant appointments at Barts Health NHS Trust and Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust where she held a variety of senior including Lead for Tower Hamlet Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment Service (ASDAS), Lead for Lambeth Autism & Neuro-Disability Diagnostic Service (LANDS) and Lead for Autism and Neurodisability British Forces Germany Health Service (BFGHS). Additionally, Dr Bayele also set up joint Autism-CAHMS tertiary diagnostic assessment services in Tower Hamlet and BFGHS which provided second opinion on complex cases. Dr Bayele also held the roles of ‘named doctor’ for special needs schools for children with severe physical and mental disabilities in Tower Hamlet, Lambeth, Haringey, and Enfield.
Dr Bayele’s extensive and broad experience of general paediatrics, community paediatrics, neuro-disability and epilepsy enable her to provide the highest standards of care to patients and their families, relatives, and carers. She is an effective communicator who can relay information in a clear and supportive manner. Dr Bayele belongs to several professional bodies and continually updates her practices and knowledge by reflective practice and self-directed learning, as well as attending internal and external seminars, conferences, courses, meetings, peer reviews and accredited trainings.
Dr Bayele believes in providing care of the highest standards, forming healthy and mutually respectful rapport with both patients and families, preserving their dignity, being open and honest, looking after the best interests of her patients and working with parents to achieve excellent outcome for their children.
- Comprehensive Developmental Assessment for children with delay in their development (speech, motor, communication, play, self -care skills, motor etc)
- Children with suspected Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Childhood epilepsy
- Developmental Assessment for Children with complex neuro-disabilities; cerebral palsy, children born premature, chromosome or syndromic abnormalities, children born with hypoxic brain injury
- Chronic Paediatric Epilepsy; seizures, faints and funny turns.
- Childhood Developmental Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Childhood Epilepsy
- MD (Vrach 95)
- PG certificate in Epilepsy
- Childhood Autism
- Childhood Epilepsy
أحل طفلك إلى طبيب Dr Becky Bayele
استخدم النموذج التالي لإحالة طفل للعلاج. سيتصل بك أحد أعضاء فريقنا خلال يومي عمل (الإثنين – الجمعة)
الإجابة ضرورية للاستمرار