I am an Honorary Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at Great Ormond Street Hospital. My main areas of expertise are the assessment of autism spectrum disorder, assessment and management of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and assessment and management of persistent physical symptoms. I believe in the importance of research in ensuring continuous improvements to healthcare and currently hold a prestigious NIHR research fellowship. I am completing a PhD in child and adolescent mental health at University College Hospital alongside my clinical work.
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Persistent physical symptoms
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- The overlap between physical and psychological symptoms
- MPhil Cambridge MBBS,
- University Hospital London MRCPsych
- St Georges University of London
- Children and young people's access to mental health service. The clinical and socio-demographic risk factors for detention under the Mental Health Act among children and adolescents
- Non-epileptic seizures
Walker S, MacKay E, Barnett P et al. Clinical and social factors associated with increased risk for involuntary psychiatric hospitalisation: a systematic review, meta-analysis, and narrative synthesis. Lancet Psychiatry. 2019; 6: 1039-1053.
أحل طفلك إلى طبيب Dr Susan Walker
استخدم النموذج التالي لإحالة طفل للعلاج. سيتصل بك أحد أعضاء فريقنا خلال يومي عمل (الإثنين – الجمعة)
الإجابة ضرورية للاستمرار