- Paediatric Urodynamics
- Paediatric Urology
- Bladder Function and Urinary Incontinence
- Posterior Urethral Valves
- Spinal Dysraphism and Neurogenic Bladder
- Overactive Bladder
- Nocturnal Enuresis
• MS (general surgery)
• Three years further training in adult urology (M Chirurgiae)
• Training in paediatric urology at GOSH
• British Association of Paediatric Urologists
• European Society of Paediatric Urology
• Urological Society of India
• Mumbai Urological Society
• American Urological Association, Paediatric Urology Section
- Posterior Urethral Valves (MD)
- Evolution Of Bladder Function following Kelly Soft Tissue
- Reconstruction for Bladder Exstrophy – Epispadias Complex
- Long-Term Outcome of Bladder Function following endoscopic correction of primary Vesico-Ureteric Reflux
- Dr Desai has written over 20 publications in peer reviewed journals and 10 Book Chapters
News & Publications
Evans, K., Asimakadou, M., Nwankwo, O., Desai, D., Cherian, A., Mushtaq, I., Cuckow, P., Duffy, P., Smeulders, N., 2015. What is the risk of urinary tract infection in children with antenatally presenting dilating vesico-ureteric reflux? J Pediatr Urol. 11(2) pp. e1-6.
Patel, R.V., Desai, D., Cherian, A., Martyn-Simmons, C., 2014. Periurethral and vulval condylomata acuminata: an unusual juvenile venereal disease in a 3-year-old girl. BMJ Case Rep.
Alagaratnam, S., Nathaniel, C., Cuckow, P., Duffy, P., Mushtaq, I., Cherian, A., Desai, D., Kiely, E., Pierro, A., Drake, D., De Coppi, P., Cross, K., Curry, J., Smeulders, N., 2014. Testicular outcome following laparoscopic second stage Fowler-Stephens orchidopexy. J Pediatr Urol. 10(1) pp. 186-192.
Al-Khudairi, N., Riley, P., Desai, D.Y., Reid, C., Marks, S.D., Mamode, N., 2013. Interventions for impaired bladders in paediatric renal transplant recipients with lower urinary tract dysfunction. Transplant. 26(4) pp. 428-34.
Refer your child to Dr Divyesh Y Desai
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.