Mr Tom Ember qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School (University of London). He undertook specialist training at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore). His Spinal Fellowship was at Great Ormond Street Hospital and The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
Mr Ember specialises in the treatment of paediatric spinal conditions.
• Spinal surgery
• Lumbar and cervical disc degeneration
• Injection therapies
• Qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London
• Specialist training at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore
• Diploma in orthopaedic engineering from Cardiff University
• Spinal fellowship at GOSH and The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
• FRCS (Tr & Orth)
• Royal College of Surgeons (England)
• British Scoliosis Society
• British Association of Spinal Surgeons
Refer your child to Dr Thomas Ember
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.