Dr Prab Prabhakar
Dr Prab Prabhakar, Consultant Paediatric Neurologist
Dr Prab Prabhakar is a consultant paediatric neurologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) NHS Foundation Trust and Honorary Lecturer in Paediatric Neurology at UCL Institute of Child Health.
Although he has a significant commitment to acute and general neurology services at GOSH, he is a general neurologist who sees a wide variety of childhood neurological illnesses.
He is a tutor for the paediatric neurology course and the MRCPCH course run by the Institute of Child Health.
• MBBS Stanley Medical College, Chennai, India
• Postgraduate paediatric training at London Deanery
• Paediatric neurology training at GOSH
• Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
• British Paediatric Neurology Association
• Paediatric representative in the classification subcommittee of the International Headache Society
• Executive council member British Association for Study of Headaches
• American Headache Society
• Medical Defence Union
• British Medical Association