Dr Mary Glover is a consultant paediatric dermatologist. Her areas of expertise includes vascular malformations with and without overgrowth, haemangiomas and other birthmarks, atopic eczema, psoriasis and genodermatoses.
- Atopic eczema
- Vascular malformations with and without overgrowth
- Pulsed dye laser treatment of vascular anomalies
- Severe atopic eczema
- Vascular malformations, including capillary, lymphatic, venous and arterio-venous malformations
- PHACES syndrome
- Postgraduate training in paediatrics, general dermatology, paediatric dermatology and skin laser treatment
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Royal Society of Medicine
- International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies
- British Society for Paediatric Dermatology
- European Society for Paediatric Dermatology
- Treatment of haemangiomas
- Genetic basis of vascular malformations
News & Publications
Solman, L., Murabit, A., Gnarra, M., Harper, J.I., Syed, S.B., Glover, M., 2014. Propranolol for infantile haemangiomas: single centre experience of 250 cases and proposed therapeutic protocol. Arch Dis Child. 99(12) pp. 1132-6.
Wedgeworth, E., et al., 2015. Propranolol in the treatment of infantile haemangiomas: Lessons from the European Propranolol In the Treatment of Complicated Haemangiomas. Paediatric Dermatology.
Polubothu, S., et al., 2016. Extending the spectrum of AKT1 mosaicism - not just the Proteus syndrome. Br J Dermatol.
Thomas A.C,. et al., 2016. Mosaic activating mutations in GNA11 and GNAQ are associated with Phakomatosis Pigmentovascularis and Extensive Dermal Melanocytosis. J Invest Dermatol.
Khan, M., Shaw, L., Eleftheriou, D., Prabhakar, P., Chong, W., Glover, M., 2016. Radiologic Improvement After Early Medical Intervention in Localised Facial Morphoea. Pediatric Dermatology.
Polubothu, S., 2016. Absence of phenotypic predictors of PIK3CA mosaicism in a cohort of children with vascular malformations with and without overgrowth. Pediatric Dermatology.
Alband, N., A. 2016. 17 year retrospective review of the incidence, diagnosis and outcomes of retinal pathology in infants with incontinentia pigmenti. Pediatric Dermatology.
Tasani, M., Glover, M., 2016. Early use of sirolimus therapy for infants and children with problematic kaposiform haemangioendothelioma and tufted angioma. Pediatric Dermatology.
Skouta, E., De Jong, M., Glover, M.T., 2010. Atopic Eczema : psychological aspects. In Textbook of Paediatric Dermatology . Ed: Alan Irvine. Blackwell Science.
Glover, M., Higgins, E., 2016. Dermatoses of Infancy. In Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology. 9th Edition. Wiley Blackwell.
Glover, M., 2016. Haemangiomas. In Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology. 9th Edition. Wiley Blackwell.
Glover, M., Solman, L., the Management of Atopic Eczema. The Textbook of Paediatric Dermatology. Blackwell. In Press
Refer your child to Dr Mary Glover
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.