Dr Helen Hume-Smith is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University College London (UCL) Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health and a consultant at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
Dr Hume-Smith is interested in all aspects of general paediatric anaesthesia with a special emphasis on anaesthesia for renal transplantation and urology.
- All aspects of general paediatric anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for renal transplantation and urology
- Undertook undergraduate training at St Mary’s Hospital
- BSc (1st Class)
- Medical posts at the Hammersmith Hospital and Royal Perth Hospital, Australia
- Speciality training in Paediatric anaesthesia at GOSH and BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver
- McGill Gold Medal
转诊您的孩子至Helen Hume-Smith 医生