Dr Kelgeri is a Consultant in Anaesthesia at Great Ormond Street Hospital in UK.
Dr Kelgeri was sponsored by the Royal College of Anaesthetists, U. K. in July 1999 and started the Basic Speciality training at Burnley General Hospital, Lancashire in August 1999 moving to Leicester Royal Infirmary on the anaesthetic SHO rotation March 2000- July 2001. Since then she has undergone a modular training as per the Royal College of Anaesthetists U.K and have received a broad and advanced specialist training in Anaesthesia. She underwent advanced training in paediatric anaesthesia at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London.
- Hindu/ Urdu
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Neonatal Anaesthesia
- Craniofacial/cleft/Dental/Orthopaedic Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Complex Gastro/Endoscopy
- Regional Anaesthesia –Single shot and Continuous techniques
- Behavioural Challenges in Children including children with learning disabilities/non verbal children/Autism
- Member of Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Fellow of College of Anaesthetists, Republic of Ireland
- Member of Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
- Education: MBBS, MD,FFARCA
转诊您的孩子至Nivedita Kelgeri 医生