- Head of Department
- Oesophageal surgery
- Anti-reflux surgery and lower bowel surgery including children with ano-rectal anomalies, Hirschsprung’s disease and inflammatory bowel disease with many of the procedures being performed laparoscopically
- Gastrointestinal (bowel) surgery
- Treating children born with abnormalities of the abdominal wall, diaphragm and gastrointestinal tract
- MBBS University of London, 1989
- FRCS (Eng) 1994
- FRCS (Paed Surg) 2001
- PGCert (Med Ed) University of London, 2008
- PGDip (Med Ed)
- Member of British Medical Association
- Member of British Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Member of British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons
Mr Curry has presented over 100 times at national and international conferences. Mr Curry has published over 100 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters and regularly reviews articles for journals including the Journal of Paediatric Surgery, Paediatric Surgery International and Prenatal Diagnosis.
Sharma, S., Curry, J., 2015. Inguinal hernia in premature infants. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg. 20(1) pp. 25-6.
Ng, J., Loukogeorgakis, S.P., Pierro, A., Kiely, E. M., De Coppi, P., Cross, K., Curry, J., 2014. Comparison of minimally invoasive and open gastric transposition in children. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 24(10) pp. 742-9.
Carnaghan, H., Pereira, S., James, C.P., Charlesworth, P.B., Ghionzoli, M., Mohamed, E., Cross, K.M., Kiely, E., Patel, S., Desai, A., Nicolaides, K., Curry, J.I., Ade-Ajayi, N., De Coppi, P., Davenport, M., David, A.L., Pierro, A., Eaton, S.. 2014. Is early delivery beneficial in gastroschisis? J Pediatr Surg. 49(6) pp. 928-33.
Arnaud, A.P., Rex, D., Elliott, M. J., Curry, J., Kiely, E., Pierro, A., Cross, K., De Coppi, P., 2014. Early experience of thoracoscopic aortopexy for severe tracheomalacia in infants after esophageal atresia and trachea-esophageal fistula repair. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 24(7) pp. 508-512.
Patle, R.V., Jackson, P., De Coppi, P., Curry, J., 2014. Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication and gastrostomy for a giant hiatal hernia in an infant with situs inversus totalis. BMJ Case Rep.
转诊您的孩子至Joe Curry 先生