- Paediatric plastic surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Surgery for vascular anomalies
- Dermatological surgery
- Facial deformity
- Facial trauma
- Macroglossia surgery
- MBBS University of London, Guys and St Thomas Hospital
- FRCS (Plastic Surgery)
- GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- Certificate of Completion of Speciality Training (Plastic Surgery)
- Malaysian Medical Council
- National Specialist Register of Malaysia in Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery (Transitional Interface Group)
- ACGME Fellowship in Craniofacial and Paediatric Plastic Surgery (University of Texas, South Western)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- International Society of Craniofacial Surgery
Ong, J., Harshbarger, R.J., Kelley, P., George, T., 2014. Posterior cranial vault distraction: evolution of technique. Seminars in plastic surgery. 28(4) pp. 163-178.
Pease, N.L., Ong, J., Townley, W.A., 2014. Fixed reference points in mapping medial sural artery perforator location. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 11.
Kirkpatrick, N., Ong, J., Driver-Jowitt, S., Eccles, S., 2013. The evolution of a Craniofacial Charity. Annals of pastic surgery. 70(2) pp. 125-126.
Ong, J., 2013. Humanitarian work: a trainees perspective. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 70(2) pp. 125-126.
转诊您的孩子至Juling Ong 先生