Dr Bridget Callaghan has been a Consultant General Paediatrician since 2007. She works in the International and Private Patient Service at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), where she oversees the delivery of care to all inpatients.
Dr Callaghan attended Medical School at the University of Birmingham and completed her paediatric training in London with respiratory accreditation. She trained at the Royal London Hospital, GOSH and the Royal Brompton, before becoming a consultant at GOSH.
"I am very used to caring for the complex child arriving with their family to our quaternary centre of excellence for specialist assessment."
- All cases in general paedatrics
- The international, complex child with multi-system disorders
- Child with sleep disordered breathing
- Child with respiratory illnesses including recurrent chest infections
- Child with failure to thrive
- Babies with feeding difficulties
- Respiratory illnesses
- Patient safety
- Mb ChB University of Birmingham
- MRCP London
- MSc Clinical Paediatrics Institute of Child Health University College London
- CCST with specialism in respiratory paediatrics
- College tutor at GOSH
- MSc thesis - The difference in disease severity between Caucasian and Asian children with Cystic Fibrosis
- MD Study - The difference in nitric oxide bioavailability in children with sickle cell disease
Refer your child to Dr Bridget Callaghan
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.