Dr Elena Fernandez-Garcia is a Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist and has worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital since 2009.
She is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University College London (UCL) Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health.
Dr Fernandez-Garcia is interested in all aspects of general paediatric anaesthesia with a special emphasis on anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr Fernandez-Garcia is the lead for Quality Improvement and Outcome Measures for the department of anaesthesia.
• All aspects of general paediatric anaesthesia with a special emphasis on anaesthesia for ENT and maxillofacial surgery
• The lead for Quality Improvement and Outcome Measures for the department of anaesthesia
• Trained at the University of Complutense of Madrid
• Trained in anaesthesia at University College London Hospital, St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London Hospitals
• Paediatric difficult airway equipment
• Quality improvement
• Outcome measures in anaesthesia
Refer your child to Dr Elena Fernandez
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.