Dr Goh is a Consultant Paediatric Allergist, having practiced as a consultant since 2015.
She graduated from Queen’s University, completing her Masters in Allergy at Imperial College London with distinction. She completed her postgraduate training in some of the largest allergy services in the UK, including St Mary’s Hospital and St Thomas’ Evelina Children’s Hospital. She currently leads the paediatric allergy team at St Mary’s London Hospital and the Gastrointestinal and Dermatology allergy services at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
She is a specialist in paediatric allergy – her interests include food allergy, eczema, asthma, allergic rhinitis/hayfever, chronic urticaria – with particular interests in gastrointestinal and skin allergies.
Outside of clinical medicine, she is committed to quality improvement and medical education. She leads on regular governance projects to ensure quality improvement and safety both locally and nationally. She co-founded the RISK (responsive in situ simulation for kids) programme at UCLH.
She attends BSACI council meetings and established the national Gastro-Allergy Network. She is also a member of several national and international Paediatric, Allergy and Gastroenterology medical societies including: EAACI, ESPGHAN, BSPGHAN and the RCPCH
Dr Goh is a very enthusiastic and experienced doctor. She is particularly passionate about improving quality of care for young people.
- Food allergy – immediate and delayed
- Eczema and skin allergic disease.
- Gastrointestinal allergic disease.
- Respiratory/Nasal allergic disease e.g. asthma, allergic rhinitis/hayfever
- Chronic urticaria and angioedema
- Nutrition and Growth
- Drug allergy
- Severe eczema
- Gastrointestinal allergic disease
- Food Allergy
- Medical degree (MB BCh BAO) from Queen’s University of Belfast (UK)
- Masters in Allergy (Distinction) from Imperial College London (UK)
- Membership of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH)
- Post-graduate training in the UK: London Deanery
- Allergy training in the UK: St Mary’s Hospital (London); St Thomas’/Evelina Children’s Hospital (London)
- British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI)
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- British Society of Paediartic Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN)
- European Society of Paediartic Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- Gastrointestinal Allergy
Lead for National Audit in Paediatric Eosinophilic Oesophagitis (GAP Network)
- Allergy Diagnostics
Principle Investigator: Multicentre UK BAT RCT
Principle Investigator: MRC Food Allergy Diagnostics Study
Principle Investigator: DREAM study
News & Publications
Characteristics of children with Netherton Syndome: a review of 21 patients
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 2021.
Responsive In-situ Simulation in Kids (RISK) project: a novel approach to learning from clinical incident reporting
BMJ Simulation and Technology Enhanced Learning 2019, 5:244-245
A pain in the neck: Grisel’s syndrome
Archives of Disease in Childhood, 2017.
Refer your child to Dr Leanne Goh
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.