Ms Catherine Miller’s area of practice includes congenital hand anomalies, vascular malformations and epidermolysis bullosa. She offers hand therapy, splinting and compression garment measurement for children and young people.
- Congenital hand anomalies including radial ray dysplasia, hypoplastic thumb, syndactyly, camptodactyly and others
- Vascular malformations (venous malformation) and compression garments
- Epidermolysis bullosa including hand assessment and specialist splinting
- Membership of the British Association of Occupational Therapists
- Membership of the British Association of Hand Therapists
- Registration with Health and Care Professions Council
- Development of patient reported outcome measures
- Development of paediatric hand assessment in epidermolysis bullosa
News & Publications
Refer your child to Ms Catherine Miller
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.