Ms Deborah Jackson is a Specialist Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapist. Her areas of expertise include the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with complex neurological disorders, hip pathologies, club foot, arthrogryposis and limb deformities, and limb length differences.
- Complex hip disorders in children and adolescents
- Limb reconstruction
- Cerebral palsy
- Orthotic management in neuro-orthopaedic conditions
- Ponseti management of club foot
- Serial casting
• Hip dysplasia and hip dislocation including harness treatment
• Perthes disease
• Ponseti management of club foot
• Neuromuscular disorders
• Cerebral palsy
- MSc Advanced Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
- Eight-week paediatric Bobath course for the management of children with neurological disorders
- GRAF course for the management of developmental dysplasia of the hip
- Kinesiotaping in paediatrics
- Week with Dr Ponseti
- Member, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Affliliated member of the Paediatric Orthopaedic Practitioner Society
- Member, Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists
- Associate Member, British Limb Reconstruction Society
- The British Association of Bobath trained Therapists
- Clinical outcomes post hip and foot surgery
- Effect of orthopaedic surgery on children with cerebral palsy
- Role of orthotics in children with neurological conditions
- Outcomes of Ponseti management of congenital talipes equinovarus (CTEV)
- Functional outcomes post limb reconstruction
News & Publications
Ms Jackson is a contributing author to The Concise Guide to Physiotherapy (Volume 1 and 2), 2012.
2008. Multidisciplinary management of idiopathic congenital talipes equinovarus foot deformity in a district general hospital setting using the Ponseti technique – early results. Journal of Children’s Orthopaedics.
Refer your child to Ms Deborah Jackson
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.