- Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
- Decision making for children with high-risk cardiac diseases.
- BSc Hons Biomedical Science 2:1. King’s College London, 2000
- MBBS. King’s College London, 2005
- MRCPCH. 2009
- Initial Assessment of Competency in Anaesthesia. Royal College of Anaesthetists, 2014
News & Publications
Rajagopal V, Lumsden DE. Best BETs from the Manchester Royal Infirmary. BET 4: does leg position alter cerebrospinal fluid opening pressure during lumbar puncture? Emerg Med J. 2013 Sep;30(9):771-3
Versporten et al. “The worldwide antibiotic resistance and prescribing in European children (ARPEC) point prevalence survey: developing hospital-quality indicators of antibiotic prescribing for children”. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2016 Jan; 71(4):1106-1117
Refer your child to Dr Veena Rajagopal
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.