Dr Jon Goldin is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist who works in the Department of Child and Adolescent Mental Health. His areas of expertise include emotional and behavioural difficulties in children and adolescents, including low mood and ADHD.
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties in children and adolescents, including low mood and ADHD
- Psychosomatic conditions and eating disorders
- Individual and family psychotherapeutic approaches to emotional and behavioural difficulties in childhood
- MB ChB
- University of Manchester, Medicine and Psychology
- BSc (Hons)
- Royal Free Hospital rotation in general psychiatry
- Tavistock Clinic rotation in child and adolescent psychiatry
- British Medical Association
- Association for Child Psychology and Psychiatry
- Association for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in the NHS
- Field of severe psychosomatic conditions
- Eating disorders
- Outcome research and inpatient units
News & Publications
Goldin, J.M., 2017. Tackling Child Psychiatrist Decline. Children and Young People.
Goldin, J.M., et al., 2011. Support for senior management at Great Ormond Street Hospital. The Lancet, p. 318.
O'Connor, G., and Goldin, J.M., 2011. The Refeeding Syndrome and Glucose Load. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 44 pp. 182-185.
Gross, V., and Goldin, J.M., 2010. Dynamics and dilemmas in working with families in an inpatient CAMH service. Context. pp. 24-25.
Gross, V., and Goldin, J.M., 2008. Dynamics and Dilemmas in Working with Families in Inpatient CAMH Services. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. 13 (3) pp. 449-461.
Leach, P., Barnes, J., Goldin, J.M., et al 2006. Child Care Before 6. Months of Age: A Qualitative Study of Mothers' Decisions and Feelings About Employment and Non-maternal Care. Infant and Child Development. 15 pp. 471-502.
Refer your child to Dr Jon Goldin
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.