Dr Robert Robinson
Dr Robinson is a Consultant in Paediatric Neurology and complex epilepsy. He has worked as a consultant at Great Ormond Street Hospital since 2007.
He is currently the lead for clinical audit and patient reported outcome measures in the Neurology department.
• Acute neurology
• Complex epilepsy
• Epilepsy genetics
• Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
• British Paediatric Neurology Association
• British Paediatric Epilepsy Group
• International League Against Epilepsy
• British Medical Association
• Medical Protection Society
• The genetic basis of epilepsy
• The application of new genetic technologies to the diagnosis of neurological disorders
• The role of information technology in clinical paediatric neurology
News & Publications
Dr Robinson has written several different publications including textbook chapters, peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals, and review articles.
Refer your child to Dr Robert Robinson
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.