Having worked as a paediatric physiotherapist for over 17 years, Nicola has had a wide breadth of experience working with children and young people of many ages and abilities, across a variety of specialities and settings.
Nicola Hubert has focused her work and skills, for the past twelve years, in the areas of musculoskeletal and orthopaedics, in particular as a specialist physiotherapist in haemophilia centre at Great Ormond Street with the children and their families with haemophilia and other rare bleeding disorders.
She strives to deliver the most clinically appropriate and personalised physio assessments and treatments to both the child and their family.
- Haemophilia assessments focused both on long term problems, acute bleeds or injuries
- Musculoskeletal / orthopaedic assessments for chronic, developmental and associated conditions
- Musculoskeletal acute injury assessment
- Rehabilitation, advice and exercise therapy as clinically indicated for the above conditions and clinical scenarios
- Rare bleeding disorders
- HCPC Registered
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Member of Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapy (APCP)
- BSc Physiotherapy
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 1 and Kids and Teens Pilates
Refer your child to Ms Nicola Hubert
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.