Dr Juan Kaski is a Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist and Director of the Great Ormond Street Hospital Centre for Inherited Cardiovascular Diseases. This is the largest centre in Europe dedicated to the evaluation and management of the full range of inherited cardiac conditions in children.
His clinical and research interests are focused on the clinical and genetic characterisation of inherited cardiovascular disease and sudden cardiac death in childhood. He won the Young Investigator Award for Clinical Science from the European Society of Cardiology in 2008 for his work on the genetic basis of pre-adolescent hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Paediatric inherited cardiac conditions, including:
- Inherited arrhythmia syndromes (e.g. long QT syndrome, Brugada syndrome, catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT))
- Aortopathy syndromes
- Rare cardiovascular genetic diseases
- Family screening
- Trained in Medicine at University College London (UCL)
- BSc (Tumour Biology) – UCL
- MBBS (UCL)
- MD(Res) – Clinical and genetic characterisation of pre-adolescent hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (UCL)
Clinical and genetic characterisation of paediatric inherited cardiovascular disease, including:
- Heart muscle disease (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, dilated cardiomyopathy, arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy)
- Ion channel disease (Long QT syndrome, Brugada syndrome, CPVT)
- Sudden cardiac death
- Marfan syndrome and other aortopathies
- Cardiovascular manifestations of rare genetic and metabolic disease
Refer your child to Dr Juan Pablo Kaski
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.